Questions to ask….
How critical is continuity to your business?
Do you know what would happen to yours if the power goes off?
How long do you need to ensure your equipment is shut down safely with no loss of data?
Our UPS systems are designed to provide emergency backup power in the event of a mains failure and could provide valuable power until it comes back. Or, it gives you that valuable time to safely turn off your computer / network saving time, money and, potentially, a lot of headaches.
Uninterruptible Power Supplies also act as filters for generator supplied power. Essential for anyone with important data to keep, or a network to secure.
Combined with one of our diesel generators or biodiesel generators, all contingencies are allowed for and ensures that your company can run even when the power companies can’t.
Four good reasons to install
1. To provide power to critical loads when the mains fails: this is the classic function of a UPS but not the most important today.
2. To provide a high-quality electrical supply that is filtered and stabilised from a mains supply or generator source.
3. To provide independent power management. When the mains fails or fluctuates the UPS will automatically safeguard connected loads,
and can even provide remote indication of its status, including alarms.
4. To considerably improve power system reliability, in the form of redundant and parallel solutions that can cater for system faults, and still
deliver a high-quality electrical supply.
- NEW BATTERIES | REPLACEMENT & DISPOSAL
- SYSTEM DESIGN
- 24/7 REMOTE MONITORING
- DATACENTRE DESIGN
COMPLETE STANDBY POWER SOLUTIONS
At JS Power, we pride ourselves on flexibility and providing you with the complete solution, whether that is uninterruptible power supplies, extra backup batteries or a standby diesel generator to keep you running when your competitors can’t.
Don’t hesitate to pick up the phone, 01482 222 565, tell us about your particular needs and we will determine the best option for your business.